Don’t bury the lead.
I will make your game idea into a real product. I will make your existing game much better. I will instill a sense of fun into your team. I will imbue your code with quality. I can help get your project shipped to customers.
This game developer is seeking additional work.
I generally work on a contract basis, but I can also do hourly or even full-time salary, as needed.
- Game development (Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, online, …)
- Software Engineering (API design, UI/UX, mobile, AR, networking, AI, …)
- Project Management (agile, leadership, standards, marketing, quality assurance, …)
- and much more (from concept through customer support)
My name is Gregg Seelhoff, and I have more than 30 years experience in the game industry. I have worked on more than 30 published products, usually in a principal role.
- Peruse my current résumé.
- Check out my LinkedIn profile (especially the recommendations).
- See my online portfolio.
- Read the archives of this Gamecraft blog site (since 2004)
- Just ask (in the comments, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note that I have many talented colleagues upon whom I can call, especially for art and music, to form a team of the necessary size for nearly any project.
Here. I can travel to almost anywhere in the world, and I have clients all over the United States, but I am most efficient (and prefer) working from my comfortable home office. That said, I will relocate (and have) for the right opportunity.
I am available immediately. My time is booked to about 25% of capacity right now but that can change quickly. Act now, while I am still available for additional projects.
Love and money. I love what I do and I need to have enough money to keep doing it.
If you want to have a top quality game developer on your team, or you have a game project that needs to be created or improved, contact me now.
Very nice article, it seems like you have an high experience in game development.